- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you register as a user of ldsbritishpageant.org
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access transactions, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about the British Pageant if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers with one.com.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We will not pass on your personal information unless we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms & conditions and other agreements.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
ldsbritishpageant.org contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to ldsbritishpageant.org from another website