Terms & Conditions
I/We the undersigned, hereby apply to participate in the British Pageant performed in Chorley, Lancashire. If accepted into the pageant I/we agree to:
- abide by the attached standards of personal conduct and dress while representing The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the British Pageant,
- make arrangements and pay for all personal expenses not already provided, such as transportation, housing, and food,
- release the pageant and the Church from any liability in case of injury or illness,
- grant the pageant and the Church rights to use any images and audio/video recordings of the pageant or its activities in which we appear as participants,
- be in Chorley during the entire time I/we are scheduled to participate.
- notify the pageant office (contact number) immediately if any family member listed on this application cannot participate. We understand that other family members and friends cannot be added to this application and that, if accepted, our status may be reconsidered if family members drop.
I/We the undersigned, as participants in the British Pageant, including if applicable reader's theatre presentations and/or workshops of the pageant, hereby grant to the British Pageant and the Corporation of the President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints all rights to use and all rights, title, and interest, including, as a gift, copyrights, to any photograph, broadcast, telecast, or audio or audiovisual recording in which he or she is pictured or is a participant. We further grant perpetual rights to reproduce, print, publish, and disseminate (and to license and authorize others to do any of the foregoing), in any medium the name, voice, likeness, and/or biographical material of the volunteer participants in connection with the performance, distribution, advertising, promotion, and other use or exploitation of the British Pageant (including any and all adaptations and versions thereof).